I am always searching for new resources and tools that can help us facilitate a groups system better. Here are a few of my current favorites.
- Evernote. I don’t know how I would stay organized without it. All of my meeting notes, ideas, agendas, thoughts…etc go into Evernote. It also how my assistant and I stay on the same page.
- RightNowTraining.org. We do all of our basic training online with RightNow. They allow us to customize our training as much or as little as we need. We create our own videos and studies and load it into RightNow. They also have a ton of small group studies hosted online.
- SurveyMonkey.com. We send out surveys once every semester to our group leaders. This helps us get better at how we can serve them and gives them a voice in the process. We also used it for hosting our online training before RightNow.
- Small Groups Database. We have a custom database that was designed by one of our volunteers. There a lot of options out there, but having one custom designed for our needs is awesome.
- Square. We use iPads and Square at all of our campuses to sell curriculum to group leaders.
- IngramContent.com. We buy almost all of our curriculum and resources through Ingram. It helps turn around time that they are based in Nashville.
- Wufoo.com. All of our online event sign-ups are done on Wufooo. Great for filtering with multiple campuses.
Anything that you would add to the list?